Machine shop and maintenance services with decades of experience
Simetek Works Oy began operations in 1994. The first one thousand square metres of hall space were completed in 2001. Since then, both the company’s operations and premises have steadily expanded. The company’s turnover is currently around 7 million euros.
Our current premises are located close to the centre of Siilinjärvi along main traffic routes. Different materials are handled in different departments on our premises and we maintain a high level of cleanliness in all of our work phases.
Our company employs 55 people from mechanical designers to engineers and from welders to surface treatment professionals. Our network of partners in cooperation consists of a large number of professionals from different sectors. Read more…
Our operations have been awarded the right to use the CE marking and we have also passed the welding quality assurance system (3834-2) without any warnings.
Approx. 5,500m2 of production facilities
- Steel warehouse (300m2, lifting capacity 10tn/6.5m)
- Flame-cutting hall (240m2, lifting capacity 5tn/6m)
- Machine shop (750m2, lifting capacity 5tn + 10tn/6m)
- Welding shop 1 (750m2, lifting capacity 10tn + 10tn/8m)
- Welding shop 2 (450m2, lifting capacity 10tn + 10tn/6.5m)
- Stainless steel/acid-resistant steel welding shop (350m2, lifting capacity 10tn/6.5m)
- Steel grit blasting chamber (6x16m, lifting capacity 5tn + 5tn/4.5m)
- Painting/drying chamber (6mx48m, lifting capacity 5tn+5tn/4.5m)
- Assembly facilities (900m2, lifting capacity 20tn + 10tn/8.5m)
- Assembly/maintenance facilities (250m2, lifting capacity 2x1tn)